The through-lines I found to be fitting for my project this year were:
1. Idolatry-Discerning - As Christians we do not believe in any idols or gods except for the one, true God. The god that the Aboriginals praise is different from ours, and throughout this project I have learned that Aboriginal spirituality is quite real. This could become an idol to some and could result in straying away from God.
2. Beauty-Creating - Dream catchers have always been so incredibly beautiful to me and the fact that I learned how to make them is pretty cool. I created something beautiful and unique, all while having fun doing it. Although Aboriginal spirituality contradicts Christianity, I think that creating thirst reflects God.
3. Order-Discovering - Throughout this project I learned quite a bit about not only Aboriginal spirituality, but also more about Christianity and my own faith. I learned about God's order with his creation and design and how things of this work.
No comments:
Post a Comment